Life is good.

3:44 AM

"Congratulations! You have been selected as a volunteer for the 2011 L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival. We received over 1,200 applications this year and we are delighted to be able to offer you this highly sought after position. "

So as i stated before i get to work in the Lo'real Melbourne Fashion Festival 2011 which is in march. i honestly thought i wouldn't get it as i applied so late but then opened my email the other day and  was over the mooon. This is melbournes biggest fashion event and i get to be apart of it. i can't wait to share all my exciting experiences with you all. I have my briefing and uniform pick up next week :)  Here are some of the promo pics of the beautiful ambassador of the event Melissa George.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congratulations!
    I look forward to hearing from the experience, sounds like an amazing opportunity. The promo pictures are beautiful, I love the colour scheme.

    Thanks for adding me on IFB, I hope you check out my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing This is a great post, I stumbled across your article while looking for some random stuff. Thanks for sharing, I’ll be sure to return regularly.
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    Simran Kaur

    ReplyDelete

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this