MSFW 2011 Day 1

4:03 AM

It was melbourne spring fashion week last week. Day 1 for me started on the Tuesday the 6th  it also marked one year since i started doing these fashion events.After getting assigned models that we would be dressing for the night it was time for rehearsals. My model Emily was running late so i had to walk for her on the runway. It was sooo scaryy and embarrrassng i didn't know what i was doing but the models were amazing and helped me through all the different types of walks and what not.
My gorgeous model Emily backstage just before she hit the runway
Yes i walked on that runway hehe

I got to talk to Aurelio Costrarella and his brand manager Paul again backstage. I met them at Brisbane fashion week and they are the sweetest guys ever. i so should of asked to get a photo with him. ahhh maybe next time. I helped Paul pack up the collection when the show was over and he let me take a sneakyy pic of the beautiful dresses on the racks

Aurelio Costarella's Collection

Day one was also imposed by unwanted PETA protestors who told the crowd outside they were targeting Rachel Gilbert and Arthur Galan. I was on my break with a few of the other dressers and we were like There is no fur used in anything backstage?. as we were getting models ready for the runway the music suddenly stopped and all we heard were screams. They had gotten on stage and stopped the show.  they ruined a completely furr free show with their presence. Some of them were even wearing leather shoes. How does that work?

Outside protesting....pretty sure theyre not naked...

One of my friends was watching the show and got this photo of PETA on the runway

Designers Featured in Show 1 were :

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this