One Year Older

12:00 AM

Today i turn 22. This site has never been a personal blog about my feelings and all that other emo bs. but just a shout out to my amazing friends and family who have supported and been there for me throughout all the years. i wouldn't be where i am here today without you. Ive accomplished things i would of never even dreamed of doing of  in this fashion business this year. Still can't get over the fact i met Aurelio Costarella this year not once but twice ahh.  i think sometimes when you have amazing people around you take them for granted and don't acknowledge them enough.you know who you all are and i love you all.we will be celebrating just as soon as we all finish exams. And to my amazing followers. without you there would be no blog :) you lot keep me going. thank you for your love and support.
With age comes wisdom and my name means "to be wise" and since my birthday lands on a Wednesday this year i thought id start a new segment. Wednesdays words of wisdom. just a little something to
motivate you/make you feel good/make you laugh.

Todays WWoW :

xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous love :-)

    Finally got my blog up and running:

    allisonstyleandbeauty.blogspot.com

    hehe you can be my first follower :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the wonderful world of blogging my love. cannot wait to read your posts xx

    ReplyDelete

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this