blog turns two

12:38 AM


The endless photo shoots, 670 posts and counting, over 20 shows at fashion weeks across Australia, and over 500 followers across facebook, twitter, tumblr, google n instagram oh  plus a fashion internship... not bad for 2 years. I know i wouldn't of been able to be doing it for this long without the help of my friends. So thank you to the ones who go to the runway shows with me, go to the vintage sales with me, plan and shoot the photo-shoots with me and the ones who don't have a clue about when i talk about fashion but support me anyway. Love you all. And to my readers, never thought i would be still writing two years on. Thank you for your kind support.

Photo shoot : from a shoot off  Chapel St
Brisbane fashion Week - Aurelio Costarella's Collection- i got introduced to him too. Him and his brand manager are the sweetest guys they even remembered who i was when they came down for Melbourne Spring Fashion Week.  
The best present was receiving an email from Volunteer co-ordinators about my position at the next L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival.This is going to be my second time working in the event. I had so much fun working in it last time. I got to dress my first model who also happened to be a this amazing looking guy. i Knew then that i choose the right industry to work in. 
Rohan- one of first models i ever got to dress.

Lucy Mcintosh and i backstage at lmff 2011
girls and i at a LMFF runway show

 Happy 2nd Birthday Everyday Like This.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this