Sydney Secrets : Saveus

12:30 PM

This brand would definitely be my favorite brand i discovered in Sydney. I found my self walking aimlessly through The Westfield shopping centre on Pitt st i went to the bottom level to find all these stalls of new emerging Sydney labels. I took their lookbook home and have shown everyone i know about their collection. I love everything from their sheer black pieces to their fur vests and two toned blazers and dresses and they have these leggings that are black from the front and white from the back. i think they look insane so effortlessly beautiful. i haven't been able to stop thinking about them. I think its time i make my first Saveus purchase. :)



Location : relocated at Australian Designer Gallery of Westfield Sydney

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this