Woolmark World record attempt : online social scarf

12:00 PM

 So the lovely people at Woolmark invited me to take part of their world record  for most scarfs connected socially online on their website. You don't need to wear a scarf for the photo they have plently virtual ones that you can pick out from. This is just a shoot inspired by the event.
 This is my favorite scarf and yet i have never featured it on my blog. I bought it at a random temporary Landes store for $10.Because its black and white, it goes with most things in my wardrobe and is so big is doubles as a scarf for my head when it rains saving me to carrying around a massive umbrella.

take part of the event here :  https://www.wrappedinmerino.com








You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this