Inside The Label : Bias Supply

12:48 PM

Theres nothing better then coming across fresh new labels who are fashion forward and don't break the bank. Let me introduce to you Bias Supply. Your one stop destination for a vast variety of fashion pieces. One off thifted pieces to classy asymmetric skirts and edgy tees and tanks theres something on the site for everyone. They also have a wonderful selection of jewellery for all you lovers of bling. I first came across the brand at the Mister Mode market earlier this year and knew that i had find out more about the brand. I recently was lucky to get to speak to the owner of label to give us a little insight into the world of Bias Supply.

Everyday Like This : Who is Bias Supply? tell us a little about the brand?
"BUY. SHARE. REPEAT. Global trends: sharp lines, boy collars, black separates... We all just want to be a part of something. Something revolutionary, fashion forward. BIAS SUPPLY can take you there." BIAS SUPPLY is a collection of all things that inspires me; from trends on catwalks, style that I admire on the streets.
EDLT: What made you start this label?
i started up BIAS SUPPLY (it somehow just looks better in capitals i think) because of my tremendous love for fashion and the different, ever changing styles that inspire me. Due to my desire to share these inspired finds with everyone possible, Ive tried to keep everything affordable at the highest quality. 
Something that just started off as a hobby, has really taken off and has grown into something i enjoy a ridiculous amount.
wowza, thats a toughie. well, my studded denim jacket and my printed denim jacket lives with me at all times, along with my beanie. oh, my platform lace up boots are my everyday essential, accompanied with a bright lippy of some kind and all things high waisted.

EDLT: Where can we buy Bias Supply?
You can find BIAS SUPPLY at www.biassupply.com, or at the occasional camberwell market 
EDLT: What influences your designs/style?
Absolutely everything! from japanese street style, to art prints, to my car trips down to the shops, to hair colours, i think you get the point! Also at the moment, just all things studded, and I'm guessing soon it will be all things camo.
EDLT: What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion is pretty incredible. I love that something as simple as the clothes you put on everyday can
really reflect and express your personality at a first glance.










Be sure to be following them on Facebook and Instagram for all the latest updates !!
www.biasupply.com
www.facebook.com/biassupply1
Instagram : @biassupply

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this