MBFWA feature in Skrilled Magazine

2:43 AM

So during my time at MBFWA i was asked by the lovely folks at Skrilled Magazine asked if i could take a few street style pictures for them for their up coming issue. i was so honoured to be apart of it. Last week i got a lovely package sent to me with hard copies of the magazine but it can be seen online. Its crazy to see my photography in a magazine. A big thanks to Chris and the team at Skrilled for having me on the issue.
Heres the link to view the mag online:



Some of the fashionistas featured include :
1. Cecylia Kee from www.cecylia.com
2. The New Zealand fashionistas Alex and Mino from Four Eyes www.eyeseyeseyeseyes.com
3. Nat from Lucy and The Runaways
5. Ed Kavishe of www.fashionwirepress.com

See these photos and the rest of my streetstyle at

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this