Outfit : Yeezus

9:44 PM

With the release of Kanye Wests New Album Yeezus i thought it would be the perfect opportunity to finally start shooting my Thailand purchases from my holiday in January. I bought the top on the island Koh Samui. All the singlets on most of the islands were identical so when i saw this Yeezy top that had some silver and gold on it i knew i had to get it. I also bought a Tupac tote which i've yet to shoot yet. Since the singlet had metallics on it i thought i would match it with my gold and black Perri Cutten blazer my mum bought for me from op shop, Zara jeans. Tony Bianco wedges and red lippy to match Mr Wests album. Buy it here.














Update : With Yeezy being all over the media at the moment i thought it would be the perfect time to post this outfit shoot on IFB in their Blazers of Glory project

You Might Also Like

2 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this