Winter Is Coming : Daenerys Targaryen fashion style

11:30 AM

Today marks the first day of Winter in lovely Melbourne although i feel like its been raining and muggy for a while now. As of 2 months ago my baby bro (Happy 21st Birthday Adam) got me hooked onto a show called Game Of Thrones. I may of got on the band wagon late but i caught up just in time. I went from watching it everyday to having to wait a week (or two in this weeks case) for the next one to be released. And of course i always see a fashion aspect in everything i do. Im beginning to think clothes have taken over my life. Anyway From scene 1 of Daenerys Targaryen walking into the bath and then meeting her soon to be husband in that sheer white dress, there was always something about her that i found so intriguing. I love all the costumes the have for her whether it be a flowy godess gown or rags. She seems to pull them all off. So heres a few pics of my favorite looks from the series. Cannot wait for the next episode to come out :) Who else is a fan?







You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this