Balla Apparel : The perfect winter Beanie

5:09 PM

So i know wearing a cropped laced singlet with a beanie defeats the whole purpose of even wearing a beanie but for the sake of fashion lets just go with it. Soon as these Balla beanies came out i knew i wanted to do a shoot with them. Shout out to the boys from Balla for hooking me up. This piece has become a staple piece in my winter wardrobe this year. I've worn it to uni, dinners, clubs you name it its been done haha. I don't have much maroon pieces so i like how the beanie has black and white so i could throw it on with one of my all black errythang ensembles. 

Wearing : Balla Beanie, Grandma Funk leather pants, Wayne Cooper heels, Topshop crop top & body chain i got for my birthday from Etsy.

To glam up the look i choose to do a matching dark lipstick from Maxfactor.

www.ballaapparel.com















You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this