Event : How Two Live x Paint It Red

5:14 PM

I was invited to a wonderful How Two Live event at Myer Basement on the 4th of July. As we waited for the two sisters to come on stage we had a amazing candy bar, drink table and the cutest cupcakes from my favourite cupcake store "Cupcake Central". I had my 21st cupcakes made by them a few years ago and have worked with the people behind the company for uni assessments so its amazing to see their amazing goodies at fashion events. Besides the food i was excited to see these Melbourne bloggers collaboration with label Paint It Red. I loved the printed florals and the bright yellow blazer. I love wearing pieces that can be incorporated from day to night and this range definitely has some versatile pieces.














You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this