Mens style : Birthday Fashion

7:51 PM

Over the years as my love for fashion has grown i have been lucky to have so many of my friends who have grown to love it the same way. One of these people is one of my closest guy friends. We've been friends since we were 15 so we've been through it all - mullets, flares, gangsta phase. Fashion highs and lows. Its safe to say now both our styles have evolved and i am lucky to have someone like him around who gets my little fashion world and give me his thoughts from a male perspective. I came across all these close up detailed photos of him while doing some work for  Club Yoyo collaboration i'm currently doing and thought it would be perfect for a birthday style post.

Happy Birthday Ya Bish 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this