Octobers Very Own : OVO STORE

1:59 AM



I see Drakes site www.octobersveryown.com has had a little make over and some new products added to the online store. I was lucky enough to get my first official OVO product (the jumper on the bottom left) on my birthday last year from my beautiful cousin in Toronto who is well aware of my obsession with this tdot native. When they first launched OVO gear it was $50 shipping to Australia which i thought was ridiculous but they put it down to $30. 
I have my eyes on the Owl Haze tee in black i love the detail of the designs. Theres designs on arms, black as well as the front. Even my jumper had all these little fine details which made the jumper that much special. 


 

September 17th
Nothing Was The Same

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this