Club YoYo : Fashion Killer - Emma Rose

12:00 PM



Name: Emma Rose

Area Code: 3183 - St Kilda East

Wearing: Cazal Frames, H&M Blazer, Vintage Houndstooth trousers & Bardot/La Perla Bodysuit

Where Do You Shop: When I have time to shop, I head to Savers or your local little op-shop. I love one-off pieces and boutique shopping - I am guilty of heading to H&M for a quick fashion fix, though!
I LOVE Hysteric Glamour and Super Lovers for some pretty wild pieces! Both are located in Harajuku, Japan - my favourite destination for some serious retail therapy!

Favourite Thing About Melbourne: You can always find a tiny little cafe and claim it as your own.

Last Track In Your Car/iPod : 'Middle of Things, Beautiful Wife' - Sango ft. SPZRKT

How'd You Find Out About Yoyo: I have always been an advocate for Yoyo - Mainly because the gang allow me to shake ma thang and boogie like I'm one of Janet Jackson's back-up dancers?

Wish They Played More : Old School!

Yo Drink of Choice : Gin and Tonic or a Screwdriver

Worst Pick up line you've heard: "Dayum guuuuuuurl! I like yo fit. You must be a model?"


If i had to go on a date a rapper it would be: Hrmmmm Teyana Taylor coz she's a babe. Rakim Mayers would just look way better than me...hahahaha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this