Event : First UNIQLO Australian Store Launch

9:00 AM

I had the pleasure of attending the launch of the first Australian Uniqlo store. As a lover of layering i know their pieces will serve well for the perfect staple any Melbournians wardrobe. I was reading up on the Japanese brand and love that not only have they support Bangladesh employees but have signed the accord have have actions in order to help people of my motherland.
From the vibrant Drum line outside welcoming in guests, to boogying to the music from DJ Yo Mafia & The Faders. The night was one of my favourite openings by far. 
A zillion waiters walked around with nice little nibbles and the guests had everyone from execs to fashionistas and news reporters (saw soo many) It was a star studded event. I saw t Friend of Fashion's blog's Sarah, who is one the Ambassadors of Uniqlo. She looked flawless as usual. I couldn't stop staring at her shoes. The three level venue was packed top to toe by the time speeches started. 
We ventured upstairs and found Pharrell's I Am Other Collection. As a avid lover of Hip Hop it was natural my eyes would get drawn to the Happy star's collaboration.
Upon exit each guest got a goodie bag. the packaging was so cute. I did not expect a black puffy vest inside the little white box.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this