Outfit : Zoo York - Emporium Melbourne

12:00 PM

A leather jacket is a must in anyones wardrobe.

My first leather jacket was given to me as a present from an ex...well he actually made me pay for it so I never really considered it a present. Yes he made me pay for my own present. This happened years ago so theres no hate i just find the story funny. 

Fast forward to now Zoo York's leather jacket has been a god send and a staple piece in my current Autumn Winter wardrobe. I love the zips, details and the funky print on the inside. The jacket isn't as bulky as my old one so it makes it easier to layer with other pieces.

With the worlds first flagship Zoo York store opening Emporium Melbourne I thought it would be perfect time to share my latest OOTD with you all !!!

zoo-york-australia-emporium-melbourne-fashion-blogger-everyday-like-this

zoo-york-australia-emporium-melbourne-fashion-blogger-everyday-like-this

zoo-york-australia-emporium-melbourne-fashion-blogger-everyday-like-this

zoo-york-australia-emporium-melbourne-fashion-blogger-everyday-like-this

zoo-york-australia-emporium-melbourne-fashion-blogger-everyday-like-this

zoo-york-australia-emporium-melbourne-fashion-blogger-everyday-like-this

zoo-york-australia-emporium-melbourne-fashion-blogger-everyday-like-this



You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this