Shopping : Asos x Puma

8:56 PM


After doing all my budgets and calculations i realised I spent nearly nothing on myself over the last year as most of it went to saving and working on getting a full time job. Thought it was time to spoil myself. Jan is def going to be the month of splurging. 
First up this amazing black mesh long sleeve Puma goodness exclusively on ASOS. If you're a sportswear sucker like me, you'll love all the unique ASOS x PUMA pieces. You won't find these pieces at any Puma stores.

Asos x Puma online shopping streetwear sports lux rihanna melbourne keys road

Asos x Puma online shopping streetwear sports lux rihanna melbourne keys road


Puma Exclusive To ASOS Cropped Mesh Top Co Ord - Black / XS$59.00
QTY: 1 Product Code: 5408191

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this